In order to provide you with products and services, or to conduct workshops, seminars, conferences and other events, VisiCase may need to collect and use information about you. VisiCase is committed to protecting your privacy, managing your personal information in a secure environment and using your information for VisiCase related business purposes only.
Collecting Personal Information
In general, VisiCase collects personal information for the purpose of providing a product or service to you, or for facilitating your attendance at a VisiCase event. Personal information collected by VisiCase will be held securely and in accordance with this policy. VisiCase will inform you when and for what purpose we collect personal information and how the information will be used.
VisiCase does not collect personal information about you when you access our websites. If you visit our sites to read or download information, much of the information we collect, such as the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site, is statistical only and not personally identifiable. We may use information about the number of visitors and their use of the site in aggregate form to make our site more useful and attractive.
At some places within the site, cookies may be used to enhance your online experience. Most browsers now recognise when a cookie is offered, and permit you to refuse or accept it. If you are not sure whether your browser has this capability, you should check with the software manufacturer or your Internet service provider.
If you send us a resume or CV to apply for a position at VisiCase, we will use the information provided to match you with available opportunities. We will not forward the CV to third parties.
VisiCase maintains several email lists to keep our customers, stakeholders and interested parties informed about activities. We do not give, sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone.
VisiCase will only use your personal information:
- for the purposes for which we collected the information;
- for purposes that are related to these purposes; and
- with your consent.
VisiCase will not disclose your personal information to any other person unless:
- the disclosure is made for a purpose for which we collected the information, or a related purpose; or
- the information is necessary to conduct a transaction between you and that person or organisation and that transaction has been requested by you; or
- we are required by law to do so; or
- you have given VisiCase consent to do so.
Workshops and other events
Personal information collected for workshops, seminars and conferences that are organised by VisiCase may be used:
- for administrative purposes such as registration; and
- to notify you of further related VisiCase events and activities; and will not be disclosed to third parties except:
- to a service provider for the sole purpose of performing an activity on behalf of VisiCase in relation to the event or other events. In this case, VisiCase will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the recipient handles your Personal Information in accordance with appropriate privacy principles; and
- in the case that your name and other relevant information is published on the VisiCase web site in a list of attendees at the event.
Your prior consent will be sought for any other proposed disclosure.
Security and Confidentiality
VisiCase will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information held or disclosed is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorized persons.
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by contacting the Chief Executive Officer Director by email or in writing. You may request amendment of any inaccuracies or incomplete personal information held about you.